Monday, April 25, 2011

The April Fool and Two New "Pin the Tail on the Plagiarist" Contests


Come On.
  Guess the Fool.

Yes, it's true.  David Boyer actually worried what the Gort revelation was.  April Fool's, David!
  
He must have have come here a 100 times on April First to see if I'd found the source behind the rumor that he plagiarized Stephen King.  Paranoia is a terrible thing.  No alien policeman in his right mind would ever cross the galaxy to speak with Boyer.  To abduct Britney Spears and Charlie Sheen- absolutely!  But to talk to a plagiarist like David Boyer of Vincennes, Indiana?  Nah.

So what have I been up to?  I've been working on my book about David Boyer the mass plagiarst.  One of the people in his home town confided in me the surprising reason David is known by some as "Can't Hitchhike Dave." Also in my research I've uncovered what a former teacher thinks brought about Dave's self-defeating behavior and why it should embarass the whole town.

More to come as I keep stringing the facts together.  I have what to call the book already, and I'll announce it right after I pay the winner of the "Name the Book About Dave" contest. 
And since the title contest was so successful, I'm following it with two more contests!!.  I'm offering two research contest awards for $250.00 each.  Both are good until December 31st, 2011.  To begin with, I'll pay $250 to the first person to uncover and prove to me the real identity of the notorious plagiarist "Richard Ridyard."   No one has ever cracked his identity, and he (or she) is a real sleaze.  That answer will get you major cudos in the publishing industry, too.

Next, I've heard it rumored that David Boyer,, under one of his many aliases, plagiarized Clive Barker.  So I'll also pay $250 to anyone that can provide the proof of same to my satisfaction since I'd like to include the results in the book about Boyer.

Said proof must be obtained legally and with no cyberstalking and such because I want to make sure they're clean catches.  So each of you are responsible for your own research actions. As independent researchers, you are personally responsible for obeying all state and federal laws.  Please don't be deluging people with letters and emails.  Instead, look for what's posted on line.  The answers are there.  He's an internet person who can't stop trying to work his scams in the electronic world.  Within the last three months he was self-publishing a plagiarized Dean Koontz story and selling it over the internet.  He can't help himself. 

And remember, there are a lot of people looking for this proof.  You've watched all those TV detective shows.  You know how to do it!

Don't write Boyer or harass him.  His own guilt gives him enough headaches.  He's been reduced (don't laugh) to writing screenplays about getting his revenge against people who have exposed him as a plagiarist.  Very manly.

Yes I'm offering real research money.  So web detectives, go to it!  I'm itching to pay out the cash.

And David Boyer, you're welcome to participate!


MySpace Tracker


No comments:

Post a Comment