Saturday, February 19, 2011

Boyergate Flash! Cyber-Predator David Boyer Obsessed by Paranoid Conspiracy Delusions!


Vincennes, Indiana City Council
Unveils New Offices
For Paranoid Plagiarist

Although I don't correspond with plagiarist and cyber-predator David Boyer of Vincennes, Indiana, he fills my Inbox with threatening, paranoid-obsessive rants and accusations on an almost weekly basis.  He is convinced that I am hypnotically controlling an army of people I've never met to harass him and make his life a living hell.  He is afflicted by what alien psychiatrists call "paranoid conspiracy personality disorder."

The litany of his accusations and whacked-out beliefs is staggering.  Here's an excerpt from an email he sent me today:

"I have been informed recently by one of my ''spies'' that as of last week, I am now: 
A homosexual
A transsexual 
A transvestite
A hermaphrodite 
A bisexual
And a killer of small animals. 
A petty thief
A burglar
An ex-con with a list of less-than-desirable psychiatric evaluations 

That is, according to your ''recruits,'' who still bombard my email inbox on a daily basis, then LIE and say it was me who initiated the attacks. These accusations are unfounded, are untrue, and therefore can be and will be considered libel and slander, and will be saved to show the right person soon enough. I am just ''biding my time,'' right now, to accumulate even more evidence to use against all of you, which so far, as usual, you are all stupid enough to provide me with. 
   In addition, I have informed Amazon, Lulu, and any other publishing services I have used in the past about your activities, and did it by postal mail letter, with some comments tossed in by my legal rep. 

Best case scenario? You and your friends - within time - will be exposed as well, as what you really are:
On line terrorists
Criminals
Sociopaths. 

Have a good day!" 

Mind you, I don't write this paranoid or otherwise communicate with him.  He's angry, of course, that I exposed him as a plagiarist, con man and thief.  He's apologized repeatedly, but doesn't get the point that unless he confesses to plagiarism and copyright infringement, his apologies are meaningless.  He works hard at trying to convince us he's a Christian, but can't seem to get a handle on the confession thing because he's too prideful to admit he's guilty.

Instead, he continues to fill my Inbox with self-righteous threats and paranoia.  He's not guilty, he's just an honest plagiarist trying to make a living.  Anyone that exposes his criminal acts is guilty of stalking him and they, not him, are criminals.

For a guy I don't write, David Boyer the Indiana Plagiarist really wants me as an audience.

Wait, that's probably because he put his name on my story "Electrocuting the Clowns" and tried to convince the world it was his.  Too bad it was already copyrighted by me years before he stole it.

And who are some of the people who David Boyer the Indiana Plagiarist calls my rabid dogs? Why they're most likely other people he plagiarized and infringed.  Some of them copy me when they rail against him for his refusal to confess.  Some don't.  I really don't know everyone who emails David Boyer the Indiana Plagiarist.  But a mind-controlled mob?  Hardly.  Then again, it's hard for David Boyer to admit that women are independent.

Janrae Frank is a far better writer than I am.  Why would she need to take instruction from me?  Jeani Richter is a highly successful and respected magazine editor.  Why would she need to take directions from me?  B Thoughtful is a brilliant researcher in her own right- she doesn't need help from me.  But David Boyer displays in his emails a chauvinistic disdain for strong, intelligent women and can't get his mind around the idea that they make their own decisions.  Accepting that fact just might diminish his already shaky self-esteem.  Hard to have a good self-image, I suppose, if you steal from other people and aren't man enough to admit it.

You see, these strong, independent women each operate alone under their own free will.  Who they copy, they copy.  Who I copy, I copy.  We have our individual rights and we exercise them.  When they are of like mind and communicate with me, I'm just glad they let me know what's going on. 

But to a conspiracy theorist like David Boyer the Indiana Plagiarist, that's not possible.  He has to believe that there is an organized mob out to get him.

And the weird list of things he's been called by someone (imaginary or real) that he cites above, I have to say- who cares about his sexual preferences?  I've never met David Boyer and could care less.  As for how he treats animals- who knows?  He lies so much it's hard to have an opinion.  And as for him having a criminal or psychiatric background- that would be a matter of public record and it might be interesting research for the book I'm doing about him and his plagiaries.  But for now, if anyone cares the records are there for all to see and judge.  So if anyone wants to know, I say they check with the courthouse to see if he has a criminal record or not.  It's easy enough to do.

And, over the next few weeks I will probably do that, just to put the matter to bed.

MySpace Tracker

4 comments:

  1. UGH.
    I feel the need for another blog post, attempting to inform Boyer, once again, that "sociopath" DOES NOT MEAN WHAT HE THINKS IT DOES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... go for it, rick... in the old days the bastard would be drawn and quartered... bring back those days for the likes of boyer, say i!

    mad: is that boyer thing really WORTH your time to educate it? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. @laughingwolf: I can't help it. I'm about to rip off the heads of babies if he misuses that word one more time. "Educating" him is the only outlet I have!

    ReplyDelete